At Purley Oaks we believe that school trips are a valuable extension of the school curriculum. School trips allow children to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of the wider world, whilst emphasising links to their learning and allowing them to practice skills learnt in the classroom. Trips also allow the children to develop their own confidence, the ability to work within a group and complete tasks in co-operation with others.
Information about all of our school trips will be sent to parents and carers via our school app, Weduc. If you have not already downloaded the app, please see the information leaflet below:
To give your consent, make payment and find out more information for upcoming trips please follow the steps below:
- go to your Weduc app and open it
- click on 'access Weduc payments'
- click on your child's name and scroll down to the 'Weduc payments purse'
- click on the link that says 'offers available' (you may have more than one offer for your child)
- select the offer or trip you want to consent to
- click 'add to basket'
- view your basket and click 'checkout'
- give your consent by ticking the consent box
- checkout the offer to process consent and payment
- if you already have money in your purse, tick the box that says 'use my weduc purse/balance'
If you have any problems, giving consent or making payment. Please come in to the school office where a member of the office team will be happy to take you through the process step by step.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT YOUR CHILD WILL BE UNABLE TO TAKE PART IN THE SCHOOL TRIP.