Dear Parents and Carers,
In response to feedback from the most recent Parent Questionnaires, we will now be emailing letters to parents to help us improve communication with you.
Urgent messages will continue to be sent by text.
Using email provides a number of benefits for parents and the school:
- We can save money on printing and paper costs.
- We can significantly reduce our environmental impact.
- Communicating via email is more reliable.
- We have the ability to communicate with non-English speaking parents through translation tools.
- We can attach documents to emails.
It is vital that we have your main email address. If you have not already been receiving emails from us, and they are not in your junk folder, please contact the school office.
We will continue to send some statutory information and forms that require signatures in paper form.
From Monday 16th April 2018 the majority of our communication will be via e-mail. Letters will also be posted on the school website: https://www.purleyoaks.croydon.sch.uk/news-events/letters-to-parents/.
If there is any reason why you will not be able to receive emails please contact the school office to discuss other ways we can communicate with you.
Mr R J Griffin